Getting rid of all my baseball...chrome rookie autos, refractors, one of ones, etc

bassiecollector

Jason Hill Collector
Check out my photobucket for the scans...I'm looking to get rid of every baseball card on my photobucket except for the Cal Ripken auto (PC).

Here is a breakdown of what I'm looking to get for each of these "lots":

Non-Rookie Autos
Includes autos of Michael Cuddyer, BJ Upton, Luis Tiant SP Leg Cuts #1/25, Kazmir, John Drennen, Johnny Gomes, Carl Crawford, Kazmir/Liriano, Chuck James/Anthony Reyes, Troy Tulowitzki, plus many others. Includes 38 autos in total. I'm looking for $175 for all of these autos.

Chrome Rookie Autos
Includes Jon Lester, Micah Owings, Chris Vines Blue Refractor, plus others. Includes 19 autos in total. I'm looking for $85 for all of these autos.

Chrome Rookies
Includes John Drennen x8, Javy Herrera x7, Alex Gordon, Elvis Andrus x2, Cameron Maybin x2, Jose Tabata, Radhames Liz, and Carlos Gonzalez x2. Includes 24 chrome rookies in total. I'm looking for $65 for all of these.

Game-Used
Includes 2 Magglio Ordonez Turkey Red game-used bat cards. $4 for these 2.

One of Ones
Includes a Prince Fielder rookie plate and a Victor Martinez plate. $45 for both of these.

Refractors
Includes a Delmon Young refractor and a Hanley Ramirez Xfractor. $10 for these.

Rookie Autos
Includes Niemann/Verlander/Humber, Josh Fields, Matt Bush, John Drennen, Jeff Niemann, Wilson Betemit, Kyle Blanks, Shane Costa, and others. Includes 15 rookie autos in total. I'm looking for $100 for all of them.

Rookie Refractors
Includes Iribarren gold, Hainley Statia, John Drennen, Ryan Patterson, Javy Herrera, Yoel Hernandez, Mike Costanzo, Andy Laroche, Melky Cabrera, Willy Tavera, Jairo Garcia, and others. Includes
42 rookie refractors in total. I'm looking for $155 for all of them.

If you're interested in one or more of these lots, please PM me. If you're interested in all of them, we can probably work out a better deal.

Back