Gary Payton Anything

Just looking for other nice autos. Noone in particular. Mostly NBA though.

Jprk31 said:
The BV for the dual is $20. Here is the scan:

payton.jpg

Let me know if you find any Pierce cards. Thanks.
Are you still interested on this card? Thanks.

kutzy..i'll get together an auto list for you and yeah jporker but you'll have to wait until next sunday because we have a show then for me to pick up any pierce stuff if thats the only thing you wanting.

Only got those low ends if you are intersted?

95'96 ultra double trouble
95'96 Ultra all nba team
97'98 ultrabilities starter
97'98 Ultra Jam City

Yeah I'm interested in low end as well Hands...I could use all of those I believe but I think I have the all nba team...but I need the others for sure..what would you like for them.

No worries! I am after Jordan, Pip, Rodman cards as well as Josh Childress and Chris Bosh.

Would be willing to trade for bases :) As long I don't already have them

Pasttimesports said:
bhelser..is that where he is a laker or is it a heat gu?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, the card is actually 04-05 Bazooka, the jersey is from the Lakers

if you want it I can sell for $3

If you are also interested in Chris Bosh, I have a 06-07 DUAL GU Bowman Elevation #88/99. I could do both for $10

LMK

Thanks

Pasttimesports said:
bhelser thanks but I already have that payton..thats why i was asking about the lakers thing!

No problem! Any interest in the Bosh? Or are you just looking for Payton's right now?

acmike..which cards were they again and how much are you wanting?

behlser right now i'm just doing payton...he's one of the few players i've ever actually bothered to collect oddly enough....also what chiefs stuff are you looking for..being in ks i see a ton of it.

Back