Attention August Trading Free Break Participants - want your spare 22 TCPA

Calsp3

MVP
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,
All of you in the August Trading Free Break who went for the 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards - I want anything you can’t use or don’t want. Have lots of base for trade if you’re looking for players or teams. Here is my thread on this set:

Looking for anything, not just Braves, so let me know what you are collecting And I’ll see what I can find for you.
Thanks
Carlton

Last edited:
Hey guys,
All of you in the August Trading Free Break who went for the 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards - I want anything you can’t use or don’t want. Here is my thread on this set:

Looking for anything, not just Braves, so let me know what you are collecting And I’ll see what I can find for you.
Thanks
Carlton

looking for any

2019 to present
orioles
nationals
brewers
reds

looking for any

2019 to present
orioles
nationals
brewers
reds
Sorry I overlooked your post. Let me get to looking for you. Do you want prospects and draft picks as well as current MLB players? Topps/Bowman only? Base as well as parallels/inserts? Vintage players/look like Heritage and Archives ok?
LMK, Thanks Carlton

Sorry I overlooked your post. Let me get to looking for you. Do you want prospects and draft picks as well as current MLB players? Topps/Bowman only? Base as well as parallels/inserts? Vintage players/look like Heritage and Archives ok?
LMK, Thanks Carlton
np mostly current

Just pulled a few and wanted to see if I was going in the right direction.
Have a Parallel RC and Insert Milwaukee Brewers 2022 Panini Mosaic
Have about 13 2023 Topps Heritage base spread over all four teams you mentioned, including 5 RCs.
Just LMK when you have the 22TCPA in hand.

Back