Attention August Trading Free Break Participants - want your spare 22 TCPA

Calsp3

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,
All of you in the August Trading Free Break who went for the 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards - I want anything you can’t use or don’t want. Have lots of base for trade if you’re looking for players or teams. Here is my thread on this set:

Looking for anything, not just Braves, so let me know what you are collecting And I’ll see what I can find for you.
Thanks
Carlton

Last edited:
Hey guys,
All of you in the August Trading Free Break who went for the 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards - I want anything you can’t use or don’t want. Here is my thread on this set:

Looking for anything, not just Braves, so let me know what you are collecting And I’ll see what I can find for you.
Thanks
Carlton

looking for any

2019 to present
orioles
nationals
brewers
reds

looking for any

2019 to present
orioles
nationals
brewers
reds
Sorry I overlooked your post. Let me get to looking for you. Do you want prospects and draft picks as well as current MLB players? Topps/Bowman only? Base as well as parallels/inserts? Vintage players/look like Heritage and Archives ok?
LMK, Thanks Carlton

Sorry I overlooked your post. Let me get to looking for you. Do you want prospects and draft picks as well as current MLB players? Topps/Bowman only? Base as well as parallels/inserts? Vintage players/look like Heritage and Archives ok?
LMK, Thanks Carlton
np mostly current

Just pulled a few and wanted to see if I was going in the right direction.
Have a Parallel RC and Insert Milwaukee Brewers 2022 Panini Mosaic
Have about 13 2023 Topps Heritage base spread over all four teams you mentioned, including 5 RCs.
Just LMK when you have the 22TCPA in hand.

Back