GA v AUB

I saw you during the game when you were standing behind the endzone with the video board. I was in the front row.

Did anyone see his TD pass that was called back by the holding call?

That's cool you saw me. Wish I had known!

After the game we went and did the locker room interviews and press conference with Richt.

I could have shot the thing and brought a camera...but then I'd be working and that wouldn't have been nearly as fun. I did wish I had a decent still camera though.

We were right there as they ran out from way back in the tunnel. The Blackout was pretty awesome. I've never been to a UGA game, but when they saw the players run out in black everyone went ape poopies.

That's cool you saw me. Wish I had known!

After the game we went and did the locker room interviews and press conference with Richt.

I could have shot the thing and brought a camera...but then I'd be working and that wouldn't have been nearly as fun. I did wish I had a decent still camera though.

We were right there as they ran out from way back in the tunnel. The Blackout was pretty awesome. I've never been to a UGA game, but when they saw the players run out in black everyone went ape poopies.
I thought about yelling your name, but then you would be thinking, "who the hell is this kid?" You were literally right in front of me. If you would have turned around and looked in the front row, I was right there.

Were you near the blonde in the tube top almost right behind the field goal center post?

I kept looking over there anyway.:dance:

Were you near the blonde in the tube top almost right behind the field goal center post?

I kept looking over there anyway.:dance:
Unfortunately, no. You were standing in front of the E in Georgia and I was right behind you. You had to look right over me to see the video board. You had a little piece of paper writing stuff down and you were talking to a guy in red holding a camera. :shifty:

Unfortunately, no. You were standing in front of the E in Georgia and I was right behind you. You had to look right over me to see the video board. You had a little piece of paper writing stuff down and you were talking to a guy in red holding a camera. :shifty:

Wow, talk about stalking a guy ;)

Back