FT/FS: 8gb Apple Iphone

TeamKansas

Bench Warmer
Im wanting to trade it for high end FB cards.

I have a 8gb I-Phone that works great that I am looking to get rid of. All I have is the Iphone itself, case and the Charger/USB cord. Looks like they are bringing in the $350 range but Im not asking that much in cash value toward a trade.

LMK if your interested and I can provide pics.

im interested.

Cash price as well as trade. I dont have much in terms of FB cards. I do have the following off the top of my head..

Scan10075.jpg

Scan10003.jpg

Scan10004.jpg

Calculon - As far as I know its the Iphone ...... but everything is done by the touch screen. LMK if you know what the difference is.

orangejello727 - I'd sell it for $275-$300 delivered. What are the SVs on those 2??? LMK

TeamKansas said:
Calculon - As far as I know its the Iphone ...... but everything is done by the touch screen. LMK if you know what the difference is.

orangejello727 - I'd sell it for $275-$300 delivered. What are the SVs on those 2??? LMK

I dont have sell values on the two pieces at the moment because of very minimal market activity. But im sure we can come to some sort of fair ground.

Just one question about the phone. Is it locked to AT&T and what is the condition of the phone? From the scan it looks like the outer shell is scratched up but then again you could have a housing on it.

Im at work right now but I do know the screen doesnt have a scratch on it at all. It is a used phone so there might be a few scratches on the back but I really didnt notice any substantial damage. It is a locked phone but from what've heard its not really difficult to break the code.

Back