Found my IP autos from several years ago!!!

Kkaus

Bench Warmer
Soo, ive been looking through and LOVING the IP successes and thought i'd look for my IP successes from the past...having moved approximately 5 times in 6 years, i tend to lose things, and my IP autos were lost...but...i found them today!!!!

I dont have a scanner, but i'll now try to find my camera and upload some pics in the next few days...most of these are Portland Trailblazers as i live in oregon and used to go to games alot when i was younger (now with bills to pay...not so much).

But i've got some decent names...unfortunately autos didnt show up too well, but hey, cant win em all, right??

Some of the better ones i have though are Shawn Marion, Penny Hardaway, Shawn Kemp, Damon Stoudamire, Steve Smith, Jermaine O'neal, Steve Kerr, Arvydas Sabonis(who is my my favorite), and my best player (though the auto is a bit hard to see) Scottie Pippen!!

Anyways, again, when i find my camera...hopefully in another day or so...i'll load up some pics!!

Kkaus said:
Soo, ive been looking through and LOVING the IP successes and thought i'd look for my IP successes from the past...having moved approximately 5 times in 6 years, i tend to lose things, and my IP autos were lost...but...i found them today!!!!

I dont have a scanner, but i'll now try to find my camera and upload some pics in the next few days...most of these are Portland Trailblazers as i live in oregon and used to go to games alot when i was younger (now with bills to pay...not so much).

But i've got some decent names...unfortunately autos didnt show up too well, but hey, cant win em all, right??

Some of the better ones i have though are Shawn Marion, Penny Hardaway, Shawn Kemp, Damon Stoudamire, Steve Smith, Jermaine O'neal, Steve Kerr, Arvydas Sabonis(who is my my favorite), and my best player (though the auto is a bit hard to see) Scottie Pippen!!

Anyways, again, when i find my camera...hopefully in another day or so...i'll load up some pics!!

cant wait to see this one

he is my alltime favorite player

100_0571.jpg

100_0572.jpg

100_0573.jpg

100_0574-1.jpg

100_0575-1.jpg

Found my camera....my old camera that is, and it burns through double a's faster than Zsa Zsa Gabor goes through husbands (thought i'd go with an obscure reference) so i only got a few pics up...i have a total of 73 autographed cards that i got IP as well as a couple autos of people i dont remember on game ticket stubs!

Enjoy the pics friends!!! :)

Back