For those who dont know me...1 word...FALCONS!

Welcome to the site! You will definitely enjoy it.

Oh and I flew from NY to Atlanta last year to see the Giants whoop up on the Falcons. It was fun! ;)

Hey Daytona, welcome! :salut:

There are a few of your feathered brethren around, so you are only outnumbered, not alone ;)

I'm sure us Seahawk fans will have a big HUG for you on Week 17 :lollol::lollol::lollol:

Enjoy your stay! :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! and all of the falcon hating going on :cheers: im already pumped that we can buy/sell on this place and it seems really nice and fun, so im glad i finally signed up!

Hey Daytona, welcome! :salut:

There are a few of your feathered brethren around, so you are only outnumbered, not alone ;)

I'm sure us Seahawk fans will have a big HUG for you on Week 17 :lollol::lollol::lollol:

Enjoy your stay! :cheers:

Yes that will be an epic clash of two sub .500 teams :cheers::pop:

Welcome :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, feel free to always shoot trade offers etc. for falcons...ill get most of my collections scanned by teams soon....some way lol

Welcome to the site, go easy on Joey ;) Did you attend Nationals since you live in Cleveland?

Nope, live in a far away place about an hour away from the Kentucky border...close to Wilmington,OH anyways i couldnt get my parents to take me, they say football cards are dumb and you should blow your money on a car...my opinion, let me find 3 dollar falcon steals and complete my MOSS Hot prospects letterman set. lol

Back