For the cost of Premier Football

If you are talking about how low it goes for on ebay I agree! I have been picked up some very nice rookies since the release of it at decent prices! Also I was very surprised to see the cards book lower than SPX and Premier has a lower print run also. Dont understand!

They are nice looking, wish some duck rookies were in, but they just are going so low... I could have gotten some boxes at cost, 219, still not worth it.

Maybe what Upper Deck needs to do is keep introducing new set products and then scrapping them each following year :roll:

That's the reason the stuff like SPA, SPX, etc sells well. It is consistent.

Yes the singles are cheap and they are VERY nice looking. They also remind me of the look of that Topps product from last year with better patches/swatches. I really think the real issue for pricing is that there is just WAY TOO MUCH product each year , these companies need to just stick to what's good and make it better.

I really like the cards, but I only have 3 of them. My only complaint would be the patch windows are too small but as far as the colors and design, I think they're AWESOME!

Here are my 3.

oct003.jpg

oct001.jpg

oct007.jpg

MAILOCT010.jpg

HINES WARD #1/1

hines1of1003.jpg

Back