Clinton Portis
J.J. Watt
The two Patrick Petersons

Inserts

Luck/Newton
Foles/Cousins

RC 2011

Ryan Kerrigan
The Peterson and Watt Manufactured Patches I no longer have. I do have everything else on your list though. I also have Topps Chrome Redskins rookies from 2011 and possibly 2010(I'd have to look closer to be sure which ones) as well as a Kirk Cousins Topps Platinum rc on my desk in front of me if you'd be interested in any of those. Make me a reasonable offer on what I have from your list and if you want me to look further on the others just let me know.

Yeah I would be interested in Any redskin you may have... Shoot me a PM with a price..
Gotta go get my kid started on her homework and cook dinner right now but I'll dig into my boxes and see what Redskins rc's I have for you and get back to you a little later this evening....

Just a quick question how much or what did you Trade/sell those Peterson and Watt cards for?

Thanks again...

Gotta go get my kid started on her homework and cook dinner right now but I'll dig into my boxes and see what Redskins rc's I have for you and get back to you a little later this evening....

Just a quick question how much or what did you Trade/sell those Peterson and Watt cards for?

Thanks again...

I actually took them out because they are less than mint with some yellowing on the sides....they came from a lot that I picked up earlier this year. I normally won't sell or trade something that is less than near mint or that I wouldn't personally buy

You know those were Error cards right? It had JJ Watt with the Patritos and Peterson with the Broncos

I actually took them out because they are less than mint with some yellowing on the sides....they came from a lot that I picked up earlier this year. I normally won't sell or trade something that is less than near mint or that I wouldn't personally buy

You know those were Error cards right? It had JJ Watt with the Patritos and Peterson with the Broncos
Yes I do ....and it kills me to see the edges yellowed, well mainly just the top edge at the open end of the toploader. If you're interested I can move them your way....just wanted to give full disclosure

Sure, let me know what you have in the way of my wants that might be comparable to those three. Take a look at my 2012 Topps Chrome section as well, you may see a couple there that cover some of your wants....I know there there is a Flacco Pink Refractor there for sure. The link is in my first post here

Hi, I thought I had more of those players as far as jersey cards but I only have the ones below. Let me know if you are interested in any for any of the ones I am interested in. LMK, Thx

Early Doucett 2008 Presspass Gridiron Gamers GU Jersey #'d/199 (LSU Uniform)
Marques Colston 2011 Threads Franchise Fabrics GU #'d/299 (Black Jersey)
Marques Colston 2010 Donruss Elite Down & Distance GU #'d/299
Marques Colston 2010 Classics Monday Night Heroes GU #'d/299

P.S. I also have a Drew Brees 2009 Gridiron Gear Jersey "O" GU #'d/50 if interested.

Hi, I thought I had more of those players as far as jersey cards but I only have the ones below. Let me know if you are interested in any for any of the ones I am interested in. LMK, Thx

Early Doucett 2008 Presspass Gridiron Gamers GU Jersey #'d/199 (LSU Uniform)
Marques Colston 2011 Threads Franchise Fabrics GU #'d/299 (Black Jersey)
Marques Colston 2010 Donruss Elite Down & Distance GU #'d/299
Marques Colston 2010 Classics Monday Night Heroes GU #'d/299

P.S. I also have a Drew Brees 2009 Gridiron Gear Jersey "O" GU #'d/50 if interested.

I'd be interested in the Brees, the Colston Threads & Elite, and the Doucet....do you have scans or pics of the cards????

mike this is what i have available

2012 topps rookie relics jumbo
a.j.jenkins bv$10
doug martin bv $12
devier posey bv$6
alshon jeffery bv$10
nick foles bv$10
brian quick bv$6-10
brian broyles
coby fleener
nick toon- yours no matter what
isaiah pead

2012 rookies and stars dress for success
chris givens gu
coby fleener gu

2012 rookies and stars freshman orientation
chris givens gu
Sorry dude I got a little sidetracked ....Oh man....is that all you have for trade? I really can't use any of those....even the Toon. I have 2 of those.
Got anything else we can work with????

I'd be interested in the Brees, the Colston Threads & Elite, and the Doucet....do you have scans or pics of the cards????
Great, I don't have the Doucet scanned yet but I have the cards below scanned. Let me know if we can work anything out. Thx

Note: Any scratches or other imperfections are from the scanner, sleeve or toploader. The cards are in great shape.

DrewBrees2009GG-OsJerseyd-50001.jpg

Colston2011ThreadsFranchiseFabricsGU001.jpg

Colston2010DonrussElite-DownandDistanceJerseyd-299.jpg

Back