Finally Got Everything Sorted And Am Ready To Trade

Pretty sure in another on of these threads I gotcha a list I’ll try finding it
2022-2023 UPPER DECK Series 2 Instant Impression #PZ-24 Dylan Cozens
Igor Shesterkin 2023-24 O Pee Chee YELLOW Border Parallel NEW YORK RANGERS #148
Vincent Trocheck 2023-24 O Pee Chee YELLOW Border Parallel NEW YORK RANGERS #379
2020-21 SP Blue #87 Mika Zibanejad
Evan Bouchard 2023-24 O Pee Chee YELLOW Border Parallel Edmonton Oilers #425

Hi,
looking for Yadier Molina, Aaron Judge and Shohei Ohtani, also this is my wantlist:

I'm looking for the following:

Teams-Mets, Detroit Red Wings, Vegas Golden Knights, Seattle Kraken, Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills

Set building:
All years for baseball: Topps, Topps Heritage, Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, Pro Debut, Donruss

All years for hockey: Upper Deck, MVP, Allure, Metal Universe, AHL, CHL, O-Pee-Chee. Also 1994-95 Fleer Flair, 1994-95 Leaf Limited, 1994-95 Score Select

All years for basketball: Panini Prizm, Select, Donruss and NBA Hoops

All years for football: Panini Prizm, Score, Select and Donruss
Just clearing this up you want all NFL that is those sets Score Donruss Etc same goes for everything else

Hi,
looking for Yadier Molina, Aaron Judge and Shohei Ohtani, also this is my wantlist:
Sorry don't have anything for you thanks for reaching out though

Didn’t forget about you @tdcardz here’s what I’m thinking have no more football and baseball but a lot of hockey (the sets and teams you need) so I could do two things… send you most of them if you just paid BMWT shipping or you can send me a bigger card for em just lmk another solution if you have one

I'm not looking to buy since I'm on medical leave. I could also send you cards from your wantlist to make the trade work. I'm not sure if I have any bigger cards to send your way unless you can clarify book value and so on.

I'm not looking to buy since I'm on medical leave. I could also send you cards from your wantlist to make the trade work. I'm not sure if I have any bigger cards to send your way unless you can clarify book value and so on.
I’m just looking for a card with an SV of about 15$ any sport works…

Back