FINALLY been waiting over a year for this

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:dance:

Terra Naomi - Under the Influence Special Edition CD

it was only released in Europe and Asia, she was based out of LA California for awhile which is how i heard of her, last year the CD released but not here in the states :doh: apparently now she is getting set to release it here in the states though, but thats fine i got mine already...

i dont know how to describe her music, she is on myspace, so you can listen there, its not rocking, not real folk-like, definately not dance...but i really really like her, but she is uglier than the dickens :shock:

got it off ebay for $13 DLVD from the UK :salut:, the seller was quick to answer my question about condition (as its 'open') and was just great, cant wait to listen to it, burning it only my laptop now :cheers:

then i got some cards too :redface:

4 2006 SPA DJ Shockley autos /1175, brings me to 5 as part of the project, as for some reason i figure its not bad for $2 per on a QB who is still in the league...that and charlie brainwashed me...

then pill mail

30 Ambien CR :cheers: down to 5 i think, had to double up the other night :wall: guess after 3 years my tolerance is higher than most...

Back