Favorite PC Card Thread!

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Had a great suggestion to start a thread where we could all post pics of our favorite PC cards. Feel free to post pics of your favorite PC cards in this thread for all to see!

This is considered by many as the grail of funny names. I stole this card on COMC in August for $5.75 raw(these sell at $150+ in poor condition on Ebay all day long). once I had it in hand I knew it was a banger(had 2 other copies in hand already) so sent it immediately for grading. pop report is real low on all platforms for this card and I was "literally shaking" when I got this back from them with the highest grade ever by a long shot! There were only 1000 sets made so its rare for the era and many may not know that this is Kobe Bryant's uncle and this is the only card ever made of him.

Attachments

• chubbySGC8.jpg
    chubbySGC8.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 10
This is considered by many as the grail of funny names. I stole this card on COMC in August for $5.75 raw(these sell at $150+ in poor condition on Ebay all day long). once I had it in hand I knew it was a banger(had 2 other copies in hand already) so sent it immediately for grading. pop report is real low on all platforms for this card and I was "literally shaking" when I got this back from them with the highest grade ever by a long shot! There were only 1000 sets made so its rare for the era and many may not know that this is Kobe Bryant's uncle and this is the only card ever made of him.
Wow! Cool story, glad it worked out in your favor!

Wow! Cool story, glad it worked out in your favor!
Here's a picture of the 3 chubbys I owned all together(I know a few guys who own 1 copy but nobody aside of me has ever owned multiples at once that I know of). I sold the worst copy for $150 which was more than I had in all 3 copies total and the cost of grading. I kept the other raw copy because the surface is nice and clean the corners are just slightly dinged on the top. Still a nicer copy than most I have seen for sale on Ebay the last few years.

Attachments

• 3chubbys.jpg
    3chubbys.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
  • 2chubbys.jpg
    2chubbys.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 4
Here's a picture of the 3 chubbys I owned all together(I know a few guys who own 1 copy but nobody aside of me has ever owned multiples at once that I know of). I sold the worst copy for $150 which was more than I had in all 3 copies total and the cost of grading. I kept the other raw copy because the surface is nice and clean the corners are just slightly dinged on the top. Still a nicer copy than most I have seen for sale on Ebay the last few years.
Never knew that there was such a market for good ol' Chubby Cox!!

Harmon Killebrew and Rod Carew are my all-time favorite Twins so I was glad to add these to my collection.
Super nice looking cards, and CLEAN signatures too! Great items!!

Back