Fantasy Football 2017

I am good with everyone donating a card or 2 towards prizes. If you would like to donate, please PM me and I'll send you my address.

We are only 9 and 10 days away from drafting.

I assume everyone who received the invitation is still in!

...and just like that the draft is over...and according to Yahoo's draft grader I'm going to get 4th place this year (which would be my highest finish since I started playing in this league). It's obvious Yahoo doesn't know what they're talking about, though, because this is definitely the year that I finish on top! Good luck suckers!!

Still haven't gotten around to sending my card for the prize pool yet, but I did think of a question today. Is the prize pool only going to be available to those who put into it? I, personally, think that's how it should work.

I have a okay team, got a B in the draft Lol! Barely got a win or points in the 1st week:wacky: 60 something points

Still haven't gotten around to sending my card for the prize pool yet, but I did think of a question today. Is the prize pool only going to be available to those who put into it? I, personally, think that's how it should work.
I agree. Whoever finished highest amongst those who donate should receive the prizes.

BTW-I received a donation from Troy today.

Yahoo ranks drafts by how close you are to their rankings.

They rated me as going 13-1 this year.

I am 1-2 after three weeks!

Back