Football Fake auction on ebay. zinger222: selling fake patches!!!

chitownfanatic21 said:
If you really beleive they are real, than you are completly ignorant man! Absolute dosnt make patches like that!!!

absolute makes NFL logo patches, have u not seen absolute prime patches from 04 and 05? they made 1/1s and other nice low #ed Prime Patches, Donruss has always made Great Patches.....that still didnt answer my Question either.........wheres your negative for selling u a Bogus card?

randallcards said:
absolute makes NFL logo patches, have u not seen absolute prime patches from 04 and 05? they made 1/1s and other nice low #ed Prime Patches, Donruss has always made Great Patches.....that still didnt answer my Question either.........wheres your negative for selling u a Bogus card?
check the other post, in the other forum, and it will explain!

i personally never had any issues with wolverine. ive always had great deals and very quick shipping.

would love to see some of the scans of the exquisite back when it was the original card if thats true

cowboysrgr8 said:
i personally never had any issues with wolverine. ive always had great deals and very quick shipping.

would love to see some of the scans of the exquisite back when it was the original card if thats true
What did you buy off him? scans?

kutzy said:
I have my own personal feelings about Wolverine and I think he is a horrible seller and a shiller. However, I have never seen aything to suggest he makes/manufactures/sells fake patches.

i agree with that, heck the stuff that sells for 99 cents on anyone elses auctions his go for $10+

its been awhile and i checked my transactions with him or her?
heres some of the cards i recieved
1/25
06classicslegendaryplayers125.jpg

2/10
03limited210playersthreads.jpg

i believe there is many more but still never had a problem with him/her

Zinger222's auctions speak for themselves. I don't know if any of you saw the auction of the Game-Worn Jersey labeled Ray Lewis card with a nameplate patch in it:

Ray Lewis Jersey

Notice how all of Zinger's auctions keep the bidder ID's private? There is a reason for doing that, and also explains the 100% feedback. If you bid on a card because you think it's the real deal, and no one is able to contact you to tell you otherwise, naturally you're going to be very satisfied. Quite frankly, Zinger222 has been legendary on other message boards and the topic of quite a few posts, and I'm really shocked he's virtually unknown here.

While I've never dealt directly with Wolverine, I've heard nothing but good things about him/her. There had been quite a bit of discussion about shill bids with some of the higher-end items, but I think most of that was refuted. Some buyers of high-end products build relationships with power sellers that buy up big pulls and flip them. Wolverine had a lot of repeat buyers apparently because of the quality of his cards and his service. We should all be so lucky as to be on the "Favorite Sellers" list of a couple hundred high-end buyers who are willing to pay a bit of a premium because you have a great reputation and track record. Also, when you sell so many high-end cards, naturally there are going to be naysayers who question "how" one person can get so many great cards, but everything I've seen about Wolverine over the years has all been speculation with no real "meat".

Back