Football Fake auction on ebay. zinger222: selling fake patches!!!

NattyBoo said:
They are both jersey PRIME, low #'d. Also, I would think a fake would A. be of a better player, and B. be a little less obvious as far as the details. Also, the patches are well set within the card. Furthermore, what is the explanation of 100% FB being "KNOWN FOR FAKING PATCHES?"
Look at his other auctions!

just curious to see why you think the exquisite is fake.

the absolutes i believe are fake but the exquisite made its way around on beckett i believe

cowboysrgr8 said:

the absolutes i believe are fake but the exquisite made its way around on beckett i believe

i dont think the exquisite is fake though i think the original poster does

Honestly I cant say they are real or fake. But honestly if I had a sick patch like that and I didnt know it was fake or had thought it might be fake but didnt look into it I would still be happy.

Because wolverine is known for faking patches for one! and secondly, that exact one was on ebay about 4 months ago, and it was a triple color patch, from a number or name< n ot a prime patch logo!

sounds like someone has something against the seller and is looking to convince us these are fake... show us a bit more PROOF that he has fake patches...IF these are fake surely SOMEONE would have left him a neutral or negative by now... he has 1460+ postives and 100% feedback....

I thought the PRIME patches were fake at first also, but the more you look at them and compare them with OTHER prime patches from the same set they really are not THAT different, i dont think it's fair to bash a seller with PERFECT feedback ... I am on 15 trade sites and haeve NEVER heard for ZINGER222 from ebay... so I jsut dont see how he is a KNOWN scammer

chitownfanatic21 said:
Because wolverine is known for faking patches for one! and secondly, that exact one was on ebay about 4 months ago, and it was a triple color patch, from a number or name< n ot a prime patch logo!

I have my own personal feelings about Wolverine and I think he is a horrible seller and a shiller. However, I have never seen aything to suggest he makes/manufactures/sells fake patches.

kutzy said:
I have my own personal feelings about Wolverine and I think he is a horrible seller and a shiller. However, I have never seen aything to suggest he makes/manufactures/sells fake patches.

i would haev to agree with that....I have heard things of shilling, but never of faking patches on cards

I agree they look a little fishy, but then I have pulled some patches that don't look right too. How many times have you seen the sports card companies put out a patch card that isn't even the right color jersey for the player on the card? Heck I have a 1/1 Sosa autograph that Donruss didn't have the common sense to put the sticker on right side up! I don't doubt that some could be fakes, but feedback does lead me to believe the seller a bit. On top of it he didn't even get much for the patches - if you are going to fake a patch wouldn't you do it of a player you might get more money out of?

cowboysrgr8 said:

thats a big sig..............and i think a couple are real;)

Back