Everything on my site is For Sale! PC included!

Chicago & RC Collector said:
hey i like.... the mo williams bow sig,mo williams /25 ultimate,hakim warrick spauthentic auto jersey /100,maurice williams photo shoot,melo spx and black diamond autos,all the monta ellis autos,melo finest,melo bowman signature.. can u lmk what ur looking for on those, im the most intersted in the melos since hes one of my 2 fav players. thanks

Mo Williams /25 $80
Warrick $40
Mo Williams Photoshoot $50
Melo Spx auto/jersey rookie $190
Melo Black Diamond $120
Monta Exquisite $400
Monta SPA $325
Melo Finest $80
Melo Bowman $250

kdubc17 said:
Mo Williams /25 $80
Warrick $40
Mo Williams Photoshoot $50
Melo Spx auto/jersey rookie $190
Melo Black Diamond $120
Monta Exquisite $400
Monta SPA $325
Melo Finest $80
Melo Bowman $250

kk im thinking on the melo spx,finest,black diamnd and the mo photoshoot, ill pass on the others tho, can you go any lower on the black diamond or the spx? and do u know there bv.

kk im thinking on the melo spx,finest,black diamnd and the mo photoshoot, ill pass on the others tho, can you go any lower on the black diamond or the spx? and do u know there bv.

Melo is my boy so I can't go any lower. The spx bv is $250 i'm pretty sure. The Black Diamond i don't know about. The Mo Photoshoot DOES NOT have the sticker on the back.

kdubc17 said:
Melo is my boy so I can't go any lower. The spx bv is $250 i'm pretty sure. The Black Diamond i don't know about. The Mo Photoshoot DOES NOT have the sticker on the back.

kk him and ai are my 2 fav so im glad they are the same team, i only have one melo auto so im glad i ran into a guy like u lol, ill pass on the photo shoot, lemme think on the spx and black diamond, cuz hte black diamond the only one i saw that sold was at 77 so idk if that was a fluke or not. would you give me any amount off if i bought botht he spx and black diamond or both and the finest?

7772Justin3777 said:
how much for

Monta Ellis Sp signature edition scripts for success auto
Monta Ellis Harcourt auto
Marquis Daniels finest regular auto /999

Monta Ellis Sp signature edition scripts for success auto $8
Monta Ellis Harcourt auto $55
Marquis Daniels finest regular auto /999 $5

kk him and ai are my 2 fav so im glad they are the same team, i only have one melo auto so im glad i ran into a guy like u lol, ill pass on the photo shoot, lemme think on the spx and black diamond, cuz hte black diamond the only one i saw that sold was at 77 so idk if that was a fluke or not. would you give me any amount off if i bought botht he spx and black diamond or both and the finest?

I may be able to work with you a little bit but it's hard for me because i paid a lot for my Melos and he is my favorite player so......... Maybe.

RodneyCarney10 said:
how much indiviually delivered for these:
james singelton exquisite auto
mo williams spa, spx, finest

I'll take $12 for the Singleton, $8 for the Mo Williams SPa, $8 for the Mo Williams SPX, and $9 for the Mo Williams Finest Refractor.

Back