Everything Needs To Go! Only Keeping My LSU PC!

dvlosky

Bench Warmer
I am selling all my non-LSU PC items. Basically the best way I thought I could do this is by putting them into to 'grab bags' now I know like you this does not seem appealing. But I have never done anything like this before. Everything is and has been put into these bags. I just dont have the time to try and sell each individual card or even small lots. This is a very cheap way for you to get some very nice cards.

It is $2.00 a bag with a 1:3 ratio of getting a game used or autograph card. You get 5-10 cards plus you are guaranteed an insert and/or rookie card (many of them are serial #ed. Most packs have more than 1 though! I don't think any other ebay lot deal could beat this. So basically for $6.00 you will get a jsy or auto plus rookies....inserts (most inserts and $10-25 BV) Plus ive made hot packs with 2-4 JSY/AU cards in them. I really and trying to slim my collection down.

You can buy from my directly or buy from the ebay site it does not matter. I have way more than 250 packs that I listed on the auction. This is a great way to start a collection especially if you have a younger son or daughter and dont want to spend a lot of money on packs right now. This is also a good and cheap way to beef up your trade bait list. Anyways if you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]

For people who buy directly though me I accept paypal and MO

Shipping is as follows:
First three packs is $3.00 but every pack after that just add $0.25 (ex shipping on 10 packs would be $4.75)

If you want to check the ebay auction running right now just go here...1:3 Packs Gets GU/JSY/AUTO! 2007, Johnson, Bush, Quinn - (eBay item 170145774345 end time Sep-09-07 16:47:38 PDT)

Back