East Windsor Card show, Pictures and Pickups for member ;)

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
was fun, returned all of the cases we borrowed for nats (bittersweet, bitter it is really over, sweet my wife's car fits in the garage again :D). As usual, forgot to take more pics, here is one of Oregnome with 'Dave'...

8_19EWB.jpg

....and a pickup for the Virginianian... (I'll give you a hint, it is auto'd and rhymes with 'Auto'd fshutyourmouth :D')

8_19EWC.jpg

you gotta get dave out to me, will give me an excuse to go to the strip to take some pics of him with the belagio fountains, stratosphere, etc...

you gotta get dave out to me, will give me an excuse to go to the strip to take some pics of him with the belagio fountains, stratosphere, etc...

are you signed up in the group??? Good time to repopulate. He needs to be out to Oakland for opening day of NFL, but if you can work him in between we can do that.

are you signed up in the group??? Good time to repopulate. He needs to be out to Oakland for opening day of NFL, but if you can work him in between we can do that.

i was, before, but i dont think i ever officially signed up for the new one, i think i could get him to oakland before the opening weekend, still have a couple weeks right?
if its possible to get him here before sunday i think i could get a picture of him with penn and teller, going to see them and i hear they are really cool after the shows

i was, before, but i dont think i ever officially signed up for the new one, i think i could get him to oakland before the opening weekend, still have a couple weeks right?
if its possible to get him here before sunday i think i could get a picture of him with penn and teller, going to see them and i hear they are really cool after the shows

PM me your address, and then sign up for the group (go to your USER CP, scroll down left to membership groups or something, select the Dave one and request to join)

:D

Back