Racing Card Show Pickups - Feb 2, 2013 - ADDED pictures!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Weather wasn't the best, but what can you expect this time of year in Michigan? :facepalm2:

I sold ZERO NASCAR, but ended up selling one of the common T206s I had and ALL of my base, inserts, JUNK autographs and JUNK game-used of Basketball and Hockey.

We did not make a ton of money, but we did get some great deals when buying.

We picked up four different Kyle Busch race-used (one firesuit, two sheet metals and one 2013 Burning Rubber) for a grand total of... $10.00!!!

...and for me, well...I picked up several regular base and black-n-white 2013 Press Pass Danica Patricks, along with a 2013 #54 Cyan Danica Patrick #23/35.

All-in-all a good show...spent alot of time with friends...and made a few new friends for future trades and sells.

Here are the scans...first, the wife's PC pickups (Kyle Busch), second...my Danica pickups (gotta love the black and white parallels, a nd third... pictures of our area with my wife (standing) and my friend from Detroit, Art (sitting). As you may notice, Art has no system on how he displays, his belief is..."throw the cards on the table and the customer will find 'em"...lol

NOTE: The bald-headed gentlemen in the picture IS NOT me! I was taking the pictures (with a full head of hair!)

Scan2_zps895f5703.jpg

Scan1_zpsd258e4e1.jpg

0202131137_zps918f2474.jpg
0202131137b_zps2d6cb209.jpg

added pictures.

Jim, there were several card vendors...but they were mostly dedicated to Detroit Lions Football. I checked with the other card vendors (about six) for Cardinal's baseball (I have to start picking up stuff to trade with you...) but NOBODY had baseball other than Detroit Tigers.

The "lost of the day" was one of the vendors had two boxes of 2012 T206 and four boxes of 2012 Champion...he had them marked at $50.00 for the T206 and $60.00 for the Champion...he sold all six to one person for $40.00 each.

Back