East Coast National - White Plains August 14 - August 17

lisu

Bench Warmer
Who's going? I know that rainmanesq and I are setting up with Jeff (jvc). I believe that Damian will also be there. I think the oregon dude is showing up too except that he personally doesn't remember the dates of the show.

Who's going? I know that rainmanesq and I are setting up with Jeff (jvc). I believe that Damian will also be there. I think the oregon dude is showing up too except that he personally doesn't remember the dates of the show.

thppppp

I'll be set up with Jeff as well, once I tell the wife I'm going :lollol:

Yes Ill be there, Jeff told me I missed out last year so I booked back in March for this show. Ill be urging everyone to bust 08 BC as it comes out that week, do I smell a table mass case breaking? =)

Our entire booths will be prospectors, Me, you, Oregon, Jeff, Ben, Chris, Paul, Rainman. We could bust a lot =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett's new sig? :shifty:

whipped.jpg

LOLWROTFPMP
Laughing Out Loud While Rolling On The Floor Peeing My Pants

I don't think im going, the guys from CT aren't setting up and I was going to split a hotel room with them, that and im too lazy to fly, waste of 200 dollar flight but oh well, still might go.

Had planned to go, but can’t make it unfortunately due to some life stuff that’s not so hot right now (looks like my mom will be hospitalized again soon).

Back