Don't close case on 'Melo just yet "RUMOR"

XxViSiOnxX

Bench Warmer
Now ive been hearing alot of rumors including Melo to Detroit or Melo to Houston but i just cant see this happening what do you guys think?

This is the Actual Quote for this rumor....

June 24 Detroit Free Press columnist "Drew Sharp" Speaks Out

Carmelo Anthony's representatives insist that the Denver Nuggets' enigmatic star isn't going anywhere, especially Detroit. They've supposedly gotten assurances from management. Promises were made. And it all means ... nothing. I still don't see Anthony in Denver come fall when the NBA tips off a new season. What people do privately is more important than what they say publicly. And the Nuggets aren't casually dismissing the Pistons as a potential trade suitor despite all the public deflecting. Such speculation doesn't nurture within a vacuum. It's usually grounded in more than a few grains of truth. Anthony told reporters Monday at the announcement of the roster for the U.S. Olympic men's basketball team he's confident he'll remain in Denver. But I still believe the odds of Anthony becoming a Piston are better than decent because once all the bluster subsides, both sides will realize there's an opportunity for mutual gain."

I think that they won't trade him unless they get fair value back for him. I don't see a single player on the Pistons that would be fair value for him. They would have to trade 2 players at least. Also I know that Dumars has stated that he doesn't want attitudes on the team (kinda surprising with Rasheed on his team). If I was Detriot, there is no way that I would have both Rasheed and him both on my team.

I guess you haven't heard any Mo-Town news lately Joe.;) As soon as Detroit got knocked out, first thing said was no more Saunders (check). Next was to trade off Wallace, so they wouldn't both be with Detroit next year.:)

Carmelo is just as good as Lebrom IMO. Just Lebron is way over hyped.

Carmelo also has a guy named Iverson on his team and still puts up 25 or so PPG.

If Denver wants to win, they will trade Carmelo for Billups and Prince.

I know they want to trade off Rasheed, however who would want an aging player with an attitude. I mean he is the Barry Bonds of the NBA (without steriods).

lebron23vick7 said:
Just another overated player.

exactly what i was gonna say but ground support beat me 2 it, lebron is over hyped to much, carmelo is just as good but with less hobby love.

Ground Support said:
Carmelo is just as good as Lebrom IMO. Just Lebron is way over hyped.

Carmelo also has a guy named Iverson on his team and still puts up 25 or so PPG.

If Denver wants to win, they will trade Carmelo for Billups and Prince.

yea theres no way denver can win if they got 2 players that want the ball so unfortunatly someone has to go :(

well lets see hmmm East and West i guess the old sayin is true, lets get it straight the West is a more dominent side Vs the east theres only a couple dominent teams thats why all the teams in the east besides the obvious of Celtics and Detroit the majority were barely sub-par 500 teams were the west everyone was nearly 20-30 over 500 and umm is james on the east yes he is and what was his teams record?? 45 - 37 lol 8 games over 500 And who did they beat to get to the second rd lol the Wizards and there record was
43 - 39 thats 4 games over 500 haha and let me remind u it took cleveland to 6 games in order to beat a team that was barely 4 games over 500, lets see and was Denver 50 - 32 hmm do the math man and they had to play the lakers 57-25 western conference divisional champs enough said.

XxViSiOnxX said:
well lets see hmmm East and West i guess the old sayin is true, lets get it straight the West is a more dominent side Vs the east theres only a couple dominent teams thats why all the teams in the east besides the obvious of Celtics and Detroit the majority were barely sub-par 500 teams were the west everyone was nearly 20-30 over 500 and umm is james on the east yes he is and what was his teams record?? 45 - 37 lol 8 games over 500 And who did they beat to get to the second rd lol the Wizards and there record was
43 - 39 thats 4 games over 500 haha and let me remind u it took cleveland to 6 games in order to beat a team that was barely 4 games over 500, lets see and was Denver 50 - 32 hmm do the math man and they had to play the lakers 57-25 western conference divisional champs enough said.

lol that is one way of looking at it mate :)

Here is another way...

Dare I say that the EAST is stronger than the West! :eek:

The Hawks took Boston to 7 games. Detroit took them to 6 games just like Lakers but without the blowout :rolleyes:
So based on that simple equation... the West conference champs Lakers would only be equal 3rd best team in East.
WEST = WEAK which explains why their teams gets over .500 :)

I agree with you though that Lebron is overrated!

Hands said:
lol that is one way of looking at it mate :)

Here is another way...

Dare I say that the EAST is stronger than the West! :eek:

The Hawks took Boston to 7 games. Detroit took them to 6 games just like Lakers but without the blowout :rolleyes:
So based on that simple equation... the West conference champs Lakers would only be equal 3rd best team in East.
WEST = WEAK which explains why their teams gets over .500 :)

I agree with you though that Lebron is overrated!

ok at least were on the same page on 1 part about lebron haha, we all got our opinions on the west and east urs could be correct or mine either way there both pretty much the same is some ways :D

Back