dont be an idiot like me

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120281007346

this is what happens when you are medicated and buying crap...

ive proven thus far that 5 of the images were stolen, and based on how his auction is set up, the ebay logo shouldnt appear on ANY of the pictures...

ive already filed with ebay and paypal, i did contact the seller asking him what the odds of getting one of the cards was and he said there were 23 cards and 750 bags...which means hes lying, as he probably doesnt own ANY of the cards shown in the photos...

not sure how to get my $ back, but

Romo Triple Threads 230267080109
Tomlinson RP 290243931648
Brady Absolute Auto Patch 170235596374
Peterson Threads Patch 150266915683
Peterson Select Gold 170235524335

going to drop a neg on him now :pop:

Yeah, buying dutch auctions for a guy with under 97.5% feedback isn't brilliant by any stretch of the imagination. Enjoy your Robert Meachem Topps Total and Robert Gallery Pristine jerseys:salut:

this is getting fun...

dude bought the cheapest thing in my store so he can leave me a neg....went on live help but lost my internet...

got back on tried to buy the rest of the listings, im blocked...

called scrappy, she bid on the remaining listings :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

and i got this from the guy a few minutes ago

Dear sliqwill,

your nuts. you do what you have to do and i will do the same. you filed a bogus clam with paypal. your kidding your self if you think your getting your money back. your order will be shipped monday morning and i will provide tracking number to paypal. you want to play this GAME lets play.GAME ON!

paypal guy just called me back and said "technically" i shouldnt have had someone else bid on other items even to save others from dealing with the situation...

i told him its easy to prove she doesnt have the cards, just ask for a raw scan of the card without the ebay logo, seller will not be able to provide and case closed...

says its not that easy, and unless they get lots of complaints they wont shut the person down...hopefully i can get my wifi back tonight and file that there is NO WAY he has 2 of each of those cards, as he is running another auction...

this will be fun...

Back