Does anyone have any Ray allen autos and/or rare cards

Brando5105

Bench Warmer
I need all Ray Allens, esspecially Exquisites :) ,autos, and low numbered cards. I really need some EX Credentials of Ray Allen. LMK what you got and what you need in return.

I have something. Not sure if you would be interested or not.

I have a Ray Allen Pennant (Bucks). It has him, I think it is like a character type photo.

It is autographed, but I personally do not know if it is authentic. I think it is because I bought a whole collection from this guy (including his PC) back in 2004 and it has been in the same box ever since. I also have quite a few Team Pennants if you are interested.

I could do $7 DLVD if you want the Allen Banner. I can send it rolled up in a small box.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Stang81 said:
I have something. Not sure if you would be interested or not.

I have a Ray Allen Pennant (Bucks). It has him, I think it is like a character type photo.

It is autographed, but I personally do not know if it is authentic. I think it is because I bought a whole collection from this guy (including his PC) back in 2004 and it has been in the same box ever since. I also have quite a few Team Pennants if you are interested.

I could do $7 DLVD if you want the Allen Banner. I can send it rolled up in a small box.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Do you have a scan of it? Thanks

I don't have a picture of it but I could take one if you want.

I would give it to you for $5 DLVD if you want it.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Here it is. The Pennant is pretty big, so I am only showing the Auto'd part.

RayAllenAuto.jpg

The guy was a huge Ray Allen collector and I purchased nearly $600 in stuff from him back in 2004 and he gave me this and quite a few other Pennants.

If you like it LMK.

Thanks
Mike

Back