Racing Do you watch the entire nascar race?

Attending a Nascar race event is definately on my bucket list. I love watching it on television when I get a chance, because it is great entertainment. I also like the idea of how driving a car fast could release alot of stress and build up alot of laughter and energy. I always feel as if I am preparing for Nascar when I go go-kart racing.

I do watch the entire nascar race, I sit back and relax and drink a few beers. There is nothing better than going to a actual Nascar live though, what a great atmosphere.

I do and live is AWESOME. Living 8 miles from Long Pond it is a family tradition to go twice a year. Being there live can turn snoozefests into fun LOL

Watching the entire game is part of the feel of a total Nascar experience. The longer you watch the race, the sweeter the finish. You could see the frustrations of those who were first straddling close to last and those who started last and triumphed to the top.

I watch the entire race live but I only pay attention when I can. But I usually eat or hangout or use the internet while watching. It's not always super exciting, but you gotta be there for the good stuff.

Watching live is an unbelievable rush, the smelof smoke, and rubber is intoxicating. Watching a car at Daytona coming at you from the left side blow by you, and is so far away to your right side by the time you turn your head real fast is something you have to see to believe. I'm a nascar junkie, so watch every lap that I can on TV. Been to Daytona (DIS) several times, and Michigan (MIS) too many times to count. I use to take too many pictures at the track, I think if I go now, I wouldn't do that so much, and pay more attention to what's going on the track.

I'm sorry I can't say that I watch the entire race. I catch a large majority of it but I can't honestly say I catch it all. I have been to two NASCAR events though. It's much easier to watch live and is much more exciting hearing and seeing the cars live.

Back