Football Denver Area/central Colorado Traders Come In!!!

mpekar

Bench Warmer
Got a wild hair up my fourth point of contact--lmk what u think!!

Thought it might be fun to do a tradenight at my house some weekend evening that there are
no trade nights at the local shops. Have enough room to accomodate 20-30 people. Tentatively
ooking at the weekend of Aug. 17/18. Just dep. on when the shops in Denver/Colo. Springs are
having theirs. If a few of the guys from the Springs want to come up, maybe they could car pool.

I am about 1.5-2 miles north of Arapahoe Rd. just east of Parker Rd., so It's not like the Springs
guys would have to go to Thornton or somewhere up north.

Need to know who/how many would be interested and if u prefer Friday or Saturday evening. Also,
should we all pitch in a few bucks and grills some dogs/burgers/whatever or is just snacks ok?

PM me and lmk what u think.I'll get back with everyone on it as soon as I get a date finalized.

Thanks-Mike

Our trade night in the Springs is the 2nd Saturday of each month. August 11at John's Collectibles. Free beer. Mikes card shop in Denver has one every month, do you do that one? I can get a couple of traders from down here to sign up if you got more than a couple of people. A Saturday would be better cuz we all have day jobs during the week. PM me.

atrain2004 said:
hey Mike im gonna move this to the discussion forum
K-Thanks Adam--is the 17-19 when the National show is or will u be back by then? U and Matt are welcome to come--about 1/2 mi. down Smoky Hill from Mikes shop--lmk

Thanks-Mike

Back