Decent Hockey lot with game used etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ends 1/31 at 6pm Pacific bidding starts at 100K .

Thought I'd try throwing on some hockey again..I will start smaller then explode with more auctions if things go well...I tried to comply a nice mix of stars..When you bid try to list your fave team/older fave players for future Hockey Auctions

pointsau.jpg

pau2.jpg

pau3.jpg

Really only a couple I have any interest in, but what the heck 175K to start it... next time more BLACKHAWKS, Patrick Roy????

BV isn't everything... if it was stuff I was really looking for, I'd go 12 million if I had to. Otherwise, it's sort of like offering a Yankees fan Red Sox cards, sorry. I will boost you to 400K just for the Yzerman and the Mask. If I win, you can send the remainder to the runnerup. You may want to clear up WHEN this ends, also. The title and the post dates don't match.

Next time I shall ask Natty Boo self appointed Hockey Points Auction master... I just tried to add a mix of HOfs and FHOFs with cool looking Die-cuts for the on the fence hockey fan instead of a slough of base cards. I dont have any Roys anymore sold my Roy collection for $400 a few years back along with my Brodeur collection. But I still have over 300 Gretzkys, 200 Lemieuxs, 400 Fedorovs, 150 Yzermans etc. Thats why I wanted to know who the people like.. So far the only feedback I have is Roy and Blackhawks. I tried putting on a really nice Gretzky lot last year and it went for 50K hah Ohwell I try thanks for the feedback and the heads up on the times I will get with the Admin.

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
Next time I shall ask Natty Boo self appointed Hockey Points Auction master... I just tried to add a mix of HOfs and FHOFs with cool looking Die-cuts for the on the fence hockey fan instead of a slough of base cards. I dont have any Roys anymore sold my Roy collection for $400 a few years back along with my Brodeur collection. But I still have over 300 Gretzkys, 200 Lemieuxs, 400 Fedorovs, 150 Yzermans etc. Thats why I wanted to know who the people like.. So far the only feedback I have is Roy and Blackhawks. I tried putting on a really nice Gretzky lot last year and it went for 50K hah Ohwell I try thanks for the feedback and the heads up on the times I will get with the Admin.

I accept the honor, graciously.

Put up the some of the 150 Yzermans 200 Lemieuxs 300 Gretzkys.... It isn't BIDDERS fault that another auction got 6 million. There were a lot of Lemieux in particular in that lot, PLUS HOF vintage and a GU.

Tell you what, I'll outbid MYSELF... 600K and just send me Berard, Pronger, Yzerman and the Mask if I win.

My 3 year old daughter wrestles her dad all the time. She loves Rey Mysterio, John Cena, and the Undertaker. She makes fun of Hornswaggle, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back