Racing Daytona Winner - Jimmie!!!

Dale Jr is going to have a good season this year.
:rant2::rant2::rant2:

okay...according to the Freaks By-Laws... (sorry, that thread must have been deleted?), but according to what I remember.. talking good about Dale Jr is an automatic BAN!

Oh yeah...you are so close to being G O N E !!! :happyjiggle::happyjiggle::happyjiggle:

Dale Jr made the move at the right time. I was yelling for Biff and Danica to drop down in front of him as he came down the lane... did they listen? NO! and it probably cost Biff the win and Danica a solid Second Place! :headbang:

It is never too late to change your colors.. We would be glad to have you on Team Dale Jr Randy. lol. Maybe you will have better luck next week.
:rant2::rant2::rant2:

okay...according to the Freaks By-Laws... (sorry, that thread must have been deleted?), but according to what I remember.. talking good about Dale Jr is an automatic BAN!

Oh yeah...you are so close to being G O N E !!! :happyjiggle::happyjiggle::happyjiggle:

Dale Jr made the move at the right time. I was yelling for Biff and Danica to drop down in front of him as he came down the lane... did they listen? NO! and it probably cost Biff the win and Danica a solid Second Place! :headbang:

Back