Darren McFadden to enter NFL Draft

:cheers:dolphins fans have something to be excited about
They're not likely to take McFadden. They have a myriad of different needs. Ronnie Brown was playing the best RB in football before his injury. McFadden won't fall past No. 3, though.

About Felix Jones -- I've got him as a mid/late first-rounder. If he stays and has a McFadden-esque season, he could be a top 10 pick in 2009, but I think he'll declare. He's No. 3 on my RB rankings behind the afore mentioned McFadden and Jonathan Stewart.

Jones will end up being a better pro than McFadden IMO
That wouldn't surprise me at all. Nothing against McFadden, but Jones has some serious talent. The top-4 RBs on my board (McFadden, Stewart, Jones, Rashard Mendenhall) all have a chance to be Pro Bowl-caliber backs.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Nothing against McFadden, but Jones has some serious talent. The top-4 RBs on my board (McFadden, Stewart, Jones, Rashard Mendenhall) all have a chance to be Pro Bowl-caliber backs.

can I ask you a question (cuz I suck bad at draft stuff)

What are the chances of Stewart still being there when the Seahawks pick?

can I ask you a question (cuz I suck bad at draft stuff)

What are the chances of Stewart still being there when the Seahawks pick?
No, you can't ask me any questions. :ban:

:lollol: Just Kidding. :)

It depends. If the Texans don't go RB, there's a good chance he'll be around. The Cowboys could also be in the market for a RB (to backup Barber when Jones leaves).

Here are the teams who could take a RB in round one and when they pick:

Atlanta - 3
Oakland - 4
N.Y. Jets - 6
These teams would all be in the market for McFadden

Cincinnati - 9 (though, they need defense more)
Chicago - 14 (OT/QB are a bigger needs)
Arizona - 16 (OT is a bigger need)
Houston - 18
Dallas - 22 and 29 (likely No. 29)
Seattle - 25

The only teams before Seattle in the middle of the draft likely to go RB are Houston and Dallas. It all depends who's available and who each team has rated higher on their boards.

If the top three RBs are gone by No. 25, Mendenhall wouldn't be a bad consolation prize. :)

No, you can't ask me any questions. :ban:

:lollol: Just Kidding. :)

It depends. If the Texans don't go RB, there's a good chance he'll be around. The Cowboys could also be in the market for a RB (to backup Barber when Jones leaves).

Here are the teams who could take a RB in round one and when they pick:

Atlanta - 3
Oakland - 4
N.Y. Jets - 6
These teams would all be in the market for McFadden

Cincinnati - 9 (though, they need defense more)
Chicago - 14 (OT/QB are a bigger needs)
Arizona - 16 (OT is a bigger need)
Houston - 18
Dallas - 22 and 29 (likely No. 29)
Seattle - 25

The only teams before Seattle in the middle of the draft likely to go RB are Houston and Dallas. It all depends who's available and who each team has rated higher on their boards.

If the top three RBs are gone by No. 25, Mendenhall wouldn't be a bad consolation prize. :)

sounds like I'm gonna have to start saving up for next years draft. :dance:wait.....:shifty:.....:doh:

Back