Dan Patrick leaving ESPN

this sucks
i used to listen to adam carrolas morning show from 6-10 then from 10-1 it was opie and anthony and dan patrick
they moved o&a to another station so its on at 6 and dan patrick is leaving, just terrible

I'm glad to see him go from the radio. His show began to suck IMO. He would repeat the same thing every 30 minutes, ask the same stupid retorical questions before every break and go on these dumb rants about things. I say good riddence!

I'm glad to see him go from the radio. His show began to suck IMO. He would repeat the same thing every 30 minutes, ask the same stupid retorical questions before every break and go on these dumb rants about things. I say good riddence!

Not to mention his insistence upon Reggie Miller's insightful analysis on such topics as baseball managerial decisions or football play selections.

Not to mention his insistence upon Reggie Miller's insightful analysis on such topics as baseball managerial decisions or football play selections.

Mike and Mike are getting the same way as well with the teases for what is coming up next and pounding certain topics into the ground and repeating things throughout the show but just with different guests on the phone. Annoying to listen to for more than 30-45 minutes.

I was listening after the first game of the Eastern Conference Finals when Lebron passed away the last shot and they beat that topic for hours asking the same damn questions.

"When we come back, Should Lebron have taken the shot or was he right in passing? Would Jordan have shot or passed? We'll discuss with Buster Olney when we return."

YOU JUST DISCUSSED THOSE SAME TWO QUESTIONS FOR THE PAST HOUR!!!!!

/rant

Mike and Mike are getting the same way as well with the teases for what is coming up next and pounding certain topics into the ground and repeating things throughout the show but just with different guests on the phone. Annoying to listen to for more than 30-45 minutes.

I was listening after the first game of the Eastern Conference Finals when Lebron passed away the last shot and they beat that topic for hours asking the same damn questions.

"When we come back, Should Lebron have taken the shot or was he right in passing? Would Jordan have shot or passed? We'll discuss with Buster Olney when we return."

YOU JUST DISCUSSED THOSE SAME TWO QUESTIONS FOR THE PAST HOUR!!!!!

/rant

Mike and Mike always have and always will suck.

dan is still the best as far as sports talk, collin sucks, mike and mike are on too early and arent very good
the big show with olberman was almost always entertaining

dan is still the best as far as sports talk, collin sucks, mike and mike are on too early and arent very good
the big show with olberman was almost always entertaining

This is why I listen to only the local NY sports talk radio. WFAN is the best sports talk station. I probably say that because they talk about NY sports, which is all I really care about.

Back