Contest For All New Members - Hints Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Bench Warmer
Ok, here is a contest for all new members with less than 60 days since your sign up date. Anyone entering this contest with more than 60 days since your sign up date will be disqualified. Contest will run until someone gets all the answers correct.
The Prize: A prize package worth a minimum of 50.00 in bv with at least 1 Autograph, and 1 Game-Used. This package will have more than just those two cards in it, but you are guaranteed at least those two cards. Cards will be a mixture of Football and Baseball, Inserts, Parallels, and rookie cards. Hints will be given out in the thread whenever I feel like dropping one in, so keep a close eye on this thread. If this contest runs more than 1 week, I will add another 50.00 in bv. to the prize package.
The rules are simple:
1) Limit to 2 guesses per day
2) Must be a new member with less than 60 days since sign up
3) Answer all of the following questions correctly
4) Be Patient, this won't be easy!

Questions:
1) I have a 7 year old daughter, soon to be 8 yrs. old. What is her first name??
2) I have a beautiful wife. What is her first name??
3) I have 2 dogs. What breed are they?? This answer must be in the form of sub breed
4) I have a cat who thinks he is half human. He has a strange habit that he does on a daily basis. What is my cat's strange habit??
5) Two part question. I recently (within the last 4 months) had major surgery. What surgery did I have??? Why am I still recovering?? Be Specific!!
6) Another two part question. My member name here on SCF are initials for what nickname?? After naming what the initials stand for, what was my former occupation???

Good Luck New Freaks!!!

DISQUALIFIED........ Please read the rules. Open only to new members from the last 60 days from the date of this post

1) Sally
2) Samantha
3) Golden Retriever/Companion
Chihuahua/Companion
4) Walks on two feet
5) arthroscopic surgery. recovery takes a long time
6) Birmingham-Southern College/student

Guess #2

1) Kelly
2) Kathy
3) Labrador/retriever
golden/retriever
4) knows how to use the bathroom by itself
5) Rhinoplasty. family and friends are still getting used to it and you are recovering from that
6) Black Stone Cherry/musician

paulhenshaw said:
ok... whatever.

imagine this will be a good way of increasing the posts at this site.

haha
Not trying to increase posts, trying to give the new members a chance at some nice stuff.........If I wanted to boost post counts i would have opened it to everyone and put no limit to the # of guesses.....sheeesh

Guess #1 for today
1. Diana
2. Cynthia
3. Yellow labrador Retriever
yorkshire terrier
4. can talk?
5. finger surgery. still recovering because you type alot
6. browns sports collector. fisherman

no worries, will take 3 months to bring this to a close....bring on the guessers...or you might need to double that time frameunless you provide hints... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back