CONTEST-----Details inside.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably the best drummer of all time, Ringo Starr:

http://
metfantb
[/IMG]

This guy is so freakin cool! He did a chapel service at my school. I didn't know he was going to be there so I didn't have his cards on hand. I talked to him for awhile after the chapel and he gave me his address and told me he signs TTM. He played with Mantle and a bunch of the Yankee greats.

scan0004-2.jpg

I was debating this for a while, between the dozen of HOF/future HOF players I have and decided for my most sentimental item.

CoachBoone.jpg

This is an index card (inscribed to me), that I acquired in May or June 2006. He was the guest speaker at a HS Graduation (my sister's, so I was there), and you could meet him at the stage afterwards. (My graduation speaker was Ms. Michigan 2008, so no complaints:p) He is a nice person for those who never met him.

For those going, who is Coach Boone, I'll tell ya! This is the REAL LIFE character from the movie Remember the Titans. No, not Denzell Washington but the guy he portrayed. If you don't remember the movie, I highly recommend it even if you are not a sports fan.

Basshntr said:
Guess I will go with this one.. IP
019.jpg

Freaks would like to thank everyone who place an entry in the TTM/IP auto contest and we are proud to announce the winning entry above. Basshntr will receive a TTM kit to help him continue with his TTM collecting. So CONGRATS and thanks again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back