CONTEST-----Details inside.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pee632

Bench Warmer
:party3:
I am holding a best TTM/IP Auto contest...
The rules are as follow

You must be a member of Freaks.
You must still own the card and be able to show a scan of the card in your bucket.
You may only submit on entry.
Entries can be from past or present sucesses.
This contest will be judged by me and your trading peers and will end on December 10,2009.

The prize for this event will be a TTM kit.
(Kit will include)
Pens & Sharpies, Paper,envolopes and stamps to help you keep your TTM collection going.​

Ok bring your best TTM/IP sucess and remember the rules and come strong!!!!!

Here is my entry

TTM060.jpg

It can be any sport or any item that you have gotten sign either through the mail or in person. But the scan has to come from your bucket and has to be verified in your bucket. If I go to your bucket I should be able to see this item.

OK, I got a question. If it was acquired TTM, but is very likely ghost signed or stamped, can you still submit it? I just don't think that fake auto's should be allowed (which I've seen one, and maybe another that fall under my speculation)

Yes we all have seen ghost signer cards but if you think it will be the hottest by all means submit it. If you got it TTM/IP I want to see it the winning entry will be compared with other TTM/IP autos form the alleged signer. So let me see what ya'll got December will be here before you know it.

Pee632 said:
Yes we all have seen ghost signer cards but if you think it will be the hottest by all means submit it. If you got it TTM/IP I want to see it the winning entry will be compared with other TTM/IP autos form the alleged signer. So let me see what ya'll got December will be here before you know it.
so i can post my brett favre stamp or hank aaron secretary (ups)?

does it have to be a sports autograph or can it be a celebrity one I got ttm?

Read the post up top plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back