Collectors from the Philippines

nbahardcore

Bench Warmer
Greetings to all,
I am from cagayan de oro city a small island south of the Philippines. I Just was invited by Ben ID: Hands from this site and was amazed to see and work my way up to write this post. I am hoping to make my first trade and make new friends in this website.

I started to collect Jordan and as there are no shops or hobby stores that sell nbacards here i started to collect autograph when most started to collect jersey or patch cards and to make it easy on me was first locally to collect autographs only. Presently am planning to complete the Top 50 HOF autographs just to keep me busy.

Thank you all for taking your precious time to see my PC which started in 1996-2000 as most filipinos and restarted it again in 2004 until present. All my autograph cards and BGS graded cards are listed in beckett.com using the same ID name.

nbahardcore - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Best wishes,
Ram J
PS: Hello guys from the Philippines :D

Moved to the rookie zone This is where we say hi to all new traders! :)

The best way to get trades is to post your bucket in basketball trades/sales and a wantlist in basketball wants. ;)

Are you still after a Wilkins auto? There is one scanned at the basketball show table :)

Have fun here!

Thanks Ben. I hope i can get some of my wantlist especially the TOP 50 HOF autographs that i have been looking for including the Dominique Wilkins.
How did you get those running avatar? Thats something new to me@@@

Hiya Ramesh! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Back