Cincinnati Bengals Training Camp Pictures

Hey everyone. I made my yearly trip down to Georgetown Kentucky for the Bengals Training camp. It was pretty hot out there today, but it was still a blast. I was able to get some pretty cool pictures. I only managed to get one autograph. It was a good one thou so I'm not complaining. Here is a link http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/Mystikpymp/Training Camp 2010/?start=all to the complete album if anyone wants to check out some more pictures then whats posted here.

DSC06062.jpg

DSC06019.jpg

DSC06022.jpg

DSC06030.jpg

DSC06032.jpg

DSC06044.jpg

DSC06068.jpg

DSC06083.jpg

DSC06075.jpg

DSC06087.jpg

DSC06099.jpg

DSC06143.jpg

DSC06158.jpg

DSC06159.jpg

DSC06161.jpg

And now heres the guy I got the autograph from :cool:

DSC06233.jpg

100_3398.jpg

Thank you for looking

Great pics and mini.

I hoped you yelled at Jerome Simpson that he sucks and a freaking Florida WR is better than him. :doh:

not one picture of Jordan Palmer :snooty: maybe he was in the bathroom or something hiding from the coach

Nice stuff. Do they still draw a decent crowd for training camp?

From what Ive heard this year attendence is way up from last year. They said they have done like 45000 in parking revenue which is up 11000 from last year. My session that I went too was around 3500. So thats pretty good for a 9 am practice id think

not one picture of Jordan Palmer :snooty: maybe he was in the bathroom or something hiding from the coach

I got him in a couple pics. Photobucket is being stupid Ill try and update them tomorrow. He was working with the 3rd string thou from what I could tell. I hope that they dont go with two qbs like they were talking to make some room for another receiver. Nothing has been said thou if that will happen. Be sure to watch Sunday night Im sure he will getting plenty of snaps.

Back