Cincinnati Bengals Sign Terrell Owens

The Bengals signed Terrell Owens today. Which is definitely good with the doubts about Antonio Bryant's knee. Now most of you might think I'm crazy, but this is a great signing for the Bengals. Defenses are not going to know who to cover, because you are not going to be able to double them both. Also with addition of Jermaine Gresham at tight the Bengals should have one hell of an offensive. They still have their top notch running game and now with all the weapons Carson Palmer has defenses are not going to know what to do. I can't wait for the season to start eventhough none of the so called experts thing the Bengals are the favorites for the AFC north that division is there's.

TO and Chad are friends in real life. And both know attempting to throw Carson under the bus is only result in a busted lip and even more busted ego :D

If this works well, Bengals are easily in the running for a Super Bowl. This is why it is a good move. Plus, this makes Bengals must-see so Mike Brown is lovin' it regardless.

I think its a good signing, but I'd be cautious. In terms of fantasy, I'm still not going anywhere near Owens, but Chad's numbers should see a good boost.

They're going to be a run first team, IMO.

Back