Basketball Christmas Day: Who will have the best day?

Which star will shine brightest on Christmas?

• LeBron James

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Kobe Bryant

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Dwyane Wade

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I think Dwight will have a monster game. He didn't used to match up well against the Celtics but he's slowly working out Perkins and KG and should lead the Magic to a victory :)

KOBE!!!

I dont see the Celtics being a problem for alot of teams the next couple weeks because Pierce is out and KG could be out as well.

AndyG50 said:
I think Dwight will have a monster game. He didn't used to match up well against the Celtics but he's slowly working out Perkins and KG and should lead the Magic to a victory :)
We shall see, without Pierce KGs going to have to be a scorer and Rondos going to have to pick up the load too. I think Dwight Howards offense isnt so great the celtics cant contain him but its not him that scares me its the dead on shooters like lewin, reddick, ect, ect, ect. Plus if they dont beat you Carter will drop 30 on you. The Cs are going to have tough time and are gonna be short on numbers, but BIG BABY may suit up for the first time. Should be a good game, and merry christmas

Bibbyfanatic said:
KOBE!!!

I dont see the Celtics being a problem for alot of teams the next couple weeks because Pierce is out and KG could be out as well.
I see alot of teams still having problems with them. We will see how much Rondos grown up and matured. KGs comming back, but will never be what he was. I think Rondos alot more better then what people realize and we will maybe see a glimpse of the future. But the celtics should be competitive in all of there games, i think saying there gonna be easy for teams is a little over exagerating(sp)

I dont think Rondos that great personally. Out of control and cant shoot. If any PG had 4 HOFs on there team they could avg 10 asts a game. The Celtics are nothing without Garnett and or Pierce. Magic wont have any problems with them xmas day. They are an average team when they are hurt

Bibbyfanatic said:
I dont think Rondos that great personally. Out of control and cant shoot. If any PG had 4 HOFs on there team they could avg 10 asts a game. The Celtics are nothing without Garnett and or Pierce. Magic wont have any problems with them xmas day. They are an average team when they are hurt
Keep on doubting.......

Back