Basketball Christmas Day MVP: Who was it?

Who was the Christmas Day MVP?

• LeBron James

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dwyane Wade

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Brandon Roy

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Amar'e Stoudemire

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B Roy he had 40. I think Rondo shoulda been on there too he almost had a quadruple double with 8 tos. 8/8 is a great ast to tournover ratio. I do have to give him credit tho he did make 1 jump shot and shot 3-7 from the freethrow line that puts him up to 54% on the season.

Mo Williams had 28 points (8-of-13 Fg, 3-of-3 3pt, 9-of-10 FT), six rebounds, seven assists, and a steal in the Cavs' win over the Lakers on Friday.

Destroyed the best team in the League on the road on Christmas.

Bibbyfanatic said:
B Roy he had 40. I think Rondo shoulda been on there too he almost had a quadruple double with 8 tos. 8/8 is a great ast to tournover ratio. I do have to give him credit tho he did make 1 jump shot and shot 3-7 from the freethrow line that puts him up to 54% on the season.
Keep on doubting.............

For this Topic, I would go with Roy.

But I think Mo Williams' play was great,too.
(I have never been Cavs fan though)

glendavis said:
Roy, but very disapointed Rondos not on the list...

Bibbyfanatic said:

glendavis said:
Keep on doubting.............

Only for Celtics, it was Rondo.(I'm a Celtic Fan because OF KG and I really like Rondo. ;) )

But Roy contributed more.

For Turn Over, that is nothing. If someone didn't watch that game , someone can't discuss about turn over about that game,I think.

How about DH12?

He scored only 2 points until before end of 56 sec. of 3Q.

Furthermore, the only 2 points was easy jam against poor Shelden Williams.

[youtube]u-DuJgripVI[/youtube]

2avi_000060416.jpg

2avi_000066333.jpg

Of course, Rondo should not have made too much T/O but that game was really hard.

End of 1st Half - Rondo was not like this.:party3:
avi_000003750.jpg

I don't deny Roy was Great but Rondo was pretty nice,too.

[youtube]hU99aI3KFoc[/youtube]

[youtube]FFoI_OMjvms[/youtube]

[youtube]CJIbwdqzcT8[/youtube]

[youtube]XWMrHheKldY[/youtube]

Back