Chris Simms In danger of getting released/IR

ernieren

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Heard on NFL Radio Chris Simms Could get Released or put on IR because of Sore Arm :doh: Feel Bad for Simms but never a big fan of his .

why did they resign him... he was the worst starting QB in the NFL when he was healthy, and one of the biggest over-hyped busts in College history...

as you can see I have no love for the near albino Simms.

why did they resign him... he was the worst starting QB in the NFL when he was healthy, and one of the biggest over-hyped busts in College history...

as you can see I have no love for the near albino Simms.

Always couldn't stand him too........remember when he first arrived to the Texas campus in a strech limo? Remember when he giggled on the sideline when Major Applewhite struggled during a bowl game? What an arrogant prick!

Always couldn't stand him too........remember when he first arrived to the Texas campus in a strech limo? Remember when he giggled on the sideline when Major Applewhite struggled during a bowl game? What an arrogant prick!

I believe Applewhite came back in a different bowl game and won it since Simms was sucking. I never liked him. What do they mean by sore arm? Is it like when a pitcher has a sore arm and needs Tommy John?

Back