CheeseHead12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlong1

DLong1
I'm getting tired of this guy. I've sent him multiple PM's and he has yet to answer one of them.

Any objections to my telling him that if he can't take care of this dispute and/or he has one more, I will be reporting him to the bad trader ring and he may find it hard to get onto any other trade sites in the future.

There were no cards sent in the trade now under dispute, but that was the same in the last one. He likes to make deals and won't confirm them, that way he doesn't rip off anyone, but he makes the trade partner hold those cards when another real trade could have been made. this guy is bad for the site.

Dan

He was on at 7:55 this morning and still no scan of his receipt. What should I do. I would send him on a 30 day vacation if I had my way.

Dan

Trade ID 14103
Trade Date 11-22-2010
Trade Creator CheeseHead12

Trade Partner ShaqFan46013

CheeseHead12 - Sends Shaq Topps Finishing Touch GU
ShaqFan46013 - Sends Vince Carter SPX Dual GU Topps Brandon Jennings RC Topps Blake Griffin RC

Not a big deal, but consider CheesHead12 created the trade. I just got a PM saying he will send out the scan of the receipt tomorrow. He insists that it must have got lost in the mail.

Dan

Cheesehaed12 sent me a scan of the receipt, and he did send it out on Dec. 7th. How do you want this handled now? I'm not sure of your procedures on this site.

Shaqfans address is the last in the receipt.

scan0001.jpg

Dan

Looks as if it got lost. Kudos to him for saving the reciept. Don't forget the angle that people use when they see confimration not used they somehow do not get it :(. Might not be the case but it happens.
I have 3k feedback on ebay and it did not take me long to find out that happens and I never send anything without DC
------
That being said you just advise cheesehead in the future that he has to send with DC and he sould take this as a lesson learned.

No. I will send him a copy of the receipt and see what happens. Maybe he will come clean if he did receive it.

Dan

Regardless if he did not send yet then there is nothing you can do and actually makes it a bit easier. The case will be closed you just let cheesehead know that just like ebay you need confirmation and unfortunatly your hands are tied.. However I will say I doubt after further review it was lost. This is a common tactic....

BTW I will send cheesehead something for his loss. That is if he collects football. He deserves something for holding onto the receipt lol.

No need, it's my dispute so I will send something to him. I sent both guys a PM and asked them to talk it out. They have been in contact. I told CheeseHead that he really needs to send at least DC, if not insured. I'll keep you informed.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back