Basketball cavs-pistons gm 5 and after

keithmcm

Bench Warmer
Charles Barkley is one of my all-time favorite players. I also think he's pretty funny. Reggie Miller was a great player and Kenny Smith was a good one. However in the post game, hearing the three of them talking about taking the ball out of that #23 guy's hands cracked me up. First , it wasn't like they didn't try. Some of those circus shots that king-fellow made were just sick.
Second, the three ex-players were guys, not known for their defense. Barkley and Miller were average defenders at best. Barkley was very short for a power forward at an honest 6'4" (don't believe everything you read imn the basketball encyclopedia). Miller did block a fair number of shots for a guard, and could get steals, but was an average defender. Kenny the Jet was actually a good defender later in his career.
But we're not talking about Bill Russell and Don Chaney here.(ask your grandfather who these guys were)
But that guy in the Sprite commercials can play.

that game right there answered alot of the doubters about the King......funny though cause they will still hate on him!

Of course.

He had an amazing performance, respect is where it is due.

Now lets see him do that against the spurs.

I will say this however. Im going to die laughing if they choke and lose the next 2 like last year.

I highly doubt they lose the next 2, but as close as this series has been, you never know. The teams are practically even!

i dont care if they get swept against the spurs....THAT was an AMAZING performance..and ANYONE who said they picked the CAVS to go to the FINALS IS A LIAR! lol WOW what a GAME!

Back