Cardinals @ Lions

I don't think the Lbers are the problem with the Cards D. Dansby is a hell of a player. Haggans and Hayes aren't too shabby. Okeafor is a solid pass rusher. They have playmakers at every stage of the D and they looked dominant versus a solid offense in Minny. I think it's pure scheme. It makes them jeckyl and hyde depending on who they face.

I don't think the Lbers are the problem with the Cards D. Dansby is a hell of a player. Haggans and Hayes aren't too shabby. Okeafor is a solid pass rusher. They have playmakers at every stage of the D and they looked dominant versus a solid offense in Minny. I think it's pure scheme. It makes them jeckyl and hyde depending on who they face.

Fair point, You might be right about the defensive scheme

Yah they pulled it out...against the Lions.

You can not blame the Defense today they played great and were in some horrible spots and came up big. The offense was the problem today something is not right about Warner and I do not think it is effects from the concussion. I understand he is a better QB then Leinart i am not saying Leinart is a good QB I am just saying that Warner has been playing as bad as leinart lately.

You can not blame the Defense today they played great and were in some horrible spots and came up big. The offense was the problem today something is not right about Warner and I do not think it is effects from the concussion. I understand he is a better QB then Leinart i am not saying Leinart is a good QB I am just saying that Warner has been playing as bad as leinart lately.

23/37
233 Yards
2TDS
1 INT and a fumble.

Warner played fine. Sure it wasn't his above 100 passer rating and 300+ yards, but he did fine.

Arizona, New Orleans, Green Bay and Minny all had shaky weekends. Philly is one team that has it's act together right now. I say they take a wild card game for sure. Green Bay has a better chance versus them than Dallas in the cold. Arizona's only blessing will be that they host one.

23/37
233 Yards
2TDS
1 INT and a fumble.

Warner played fine. Sure it wasn't his above 100 passer rating and 300+ yards, but he did fine.

That stat line is complete BS. If you watched the game you would know that a good majority of his positive stats happened towards the end of the game for about 3 1/2 qtrs he was garbage. His QB rating was a 70. something towards the end of the 3rd qtr

Here is the drive log which helps show how poorly a game it was. The media and fan base never mess with this guy he cnstantly gets a free pass and it is BS. He was playing like crap and then yelling at his WR like Fitz and Boldin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20091220008&page=drives

Last edited by a moderator:
Over 60% percentage, nice yardage totals, coulple of TDs (granted, there were the turnovers), decent QB rating, and most importantly a win on the road.

Not too sure where you get how he padded stats in the 4th quarter. He passed for less than 1/4th his game total...... :confused:

Over 60% percentage, nice yardage totals, coulple of TDs (granted, there were the turnovers), decent QB rating, and most importantly a win on the road.

Not too sure where you get how he padded stats in the 4th quarter. He passed for less than 1/4th his game total...... :confused:

I watched the whole game he played like garbage. threw a INT in the end zone that turned into a 101 yrd return for a TD and killed 3 or 4 drives with completely uncatchable throws. I know he is a good Qb but he has been playing like crap. I think it is the hip he had surgery on in the offseason he is limping around a lot more than usual and he does not seem to have the confidence he usually has. I think he is bound to blow this season. I hope I am wrong but last season they got hot at the right time and this season they seem to be cooling off right before the playoffs.

I watched the whole game he played like garbage. threw a INT in the end zone that turned into a 101 yrd return for a TD and killed 3 or 4 drives with completely uncatchable throws. I know he is a good Qb but he has been playing like crap. I think it is the hip he had surgery on in the offseason he is limping around a lot more than usual and he does not seem to have the confidence he usually has. I think he is bound to blow this season. I hope I am wrong but last season they got hot at the right time and this season they seem to be cooling off right before the playoffs.

The WR was supposed to run a 10 yard in, but ran a skinny post instead misreading the D as a cover 2 when it was actually a cover 1 man robber. Think that had something to do with one of those passes.

The WR was supposed to run a 10 yard in, but ran a skinny post instead misreading the D as a cover 2 when it was actually a cover 1 man robber. Think that had something to do with one of those passes.

Complete BS. You can not just make crap up, I watched the whole game (as I do every week) he was just making poor passes and poor reads. You can not seriously say that 3 of the best Wr's in the game were constantly wrong and Warner was right. I can accept that 1 WR might have a bad day but not all 3 on the same day that is the QB's fault. Warner has constantly been flipping out on the sidelines this year and several times has gotten into with his coach. He has lost a lot of his discipline and it has shown in his game play lately

Don't forget before the last two games, Warner had one of the best stretches in NFL history...

88-121 comp-att
73.3 comp pct
1089 yards
12 TD
0 INT
133.3 rating

But what have you done for me lately... :roll:

Complete BS. You can not just make crap up, I watched the whole game (as I do every week) he was just making poor passes and poor reads. You can not seriously say that 3 of the best Wr's in the game were constantly wrong and Warner was right. I can accept that 1 WR might have a bad day but not all 3 on the same day that is the QB's fault. Warner has constantly been flipping out on the sidelines this year and several times has gotten into with his coach. He has lost a lot of his discipline and it has shown in his game play lately

It was a joke :secret:

But if he was making consistently poor reads yet completed over 60% of his passes of the game, I'm guessing it couldn't have been THAT bad.....take a look at some other NFL box scores and be happy that 200+ yards, 60+ completion percentage, and a 1:1 TD/TO ratio is considered an unbelievably horrible game......

Can't comment on his sideline demenor, haven't really seen him much this year.

Going to agree with you here. With the beating he's taken the last couple weeks, combined with his hip surgery for someone of his age (especially in NFL years), I think it is altering the trajectory of his throws, thus damaging his effectiveness. Using your examples, and what I have seen, his level of play has been down of late. It was also very high from the previous stretch of time, so having his high's and low's side by side might influence that perception even more.

But focusing on the main area of concern for any Cardinal fan, the wear and tear of this season (Hip, Concussion, General Body Injuries) is likely messing up his timing. For the hip, when you drop back, your left hip is a central balance point to deliver the ball. It is also one of the most exposed areas that is still legal to hit on a QB. If you are weary of landing on that front hip delivering the ball, it's going to sail on you big time, which has happened to him lately.

With the division won, they should consider limiting his time out there, and give the snaps to Matt Leinart and Antrel Rolle. Yes, Rolle for the sake of entertainment. And so that someone lays him out. :lollol:

That stat line is complete BS. If you watched the game you would know that a good majority of his positive stats happened towards the end of the game for about 3 1/2 qtrs he was garbage. His QB rating was a 70. something towards the end of the 3rd qtr

Here is the drive log which helps show how poorly a game it was. The media and fan base never mess with this guy he cnstantly gets a free pass and it is BS. He was playing like crap and then yelling at his WR like Fitz and Boldin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20091220008&page=drives

I watched the whole game, I'm down in Arizona. He played fine, I can't wait for him to retire for you to realize what you have.

Going to agree with you here. With the beating he's taken the last couple weeks, combined with his hip surgery for someone of his age (especially in NFL years), I think it is altering the trajectory of his throws, thus damaging his effectiveness. Using your examples, and what I have seen, his level of play has been down of late. It was also very high from the previous stretch of time, so having his high's and low's side by side might influence that perception even more.

But focusing on the main area of concern for any Cardinal fan, the wear and tear of this season (Hip, Concussion, General Body Injuries) is likely messing up his timing. For the hip, when you drop back, your left hip is a central balance point to deliver the ball. It is also one of the most exposed areas that is still legal to hit on a QB. If you are weary of landing on that front hip delivering the ball, it's going to sail on you big time, which has happened to him lately.

With the division won, they should consider limiting his time out there, and give the snaps to Matt Leinart and Antrel Rolle. Yes, Rolle for the sake of entertainment. And so that someone lays him out. :lollol:

I do agree with you they should really consider letting him rest a little bit and try and heal those injurys the Cardinals can not afford for him to be 60% in the plaoffs if they want to get back to the SB they need him at least 80%.

Back