Cardinals @ Lions

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
I would just like to say that win Leinart was starting everyone kept saying "Warner would of put 40+ points up on the board". Well I can honestly say that Leinart would not of played any worse then Warner has today. I hope the Cardinals win but good grief Warner has sucked the last 2 weeks something hard.

He would of done better then then that senile POS has the last 2 weeks

I highly doubt it. Leinart was a good college QB, but he is not a very good NFL QB. After being a top 10 pick, he cant even beat out a 40 year old QB who was supposed to be in the downward spiral of his career. There is a reason Warner is QB, he gets the ball to receivers and he takes risks. He is a lot like Favre. The Cardinals dont have the running game or a dominant defense to start a QB who will merely manage the game. Not to mention it would be a waste of their deep threats. The Cardinals need a gun slinger, and Leinart is not that.

I highly doubt it. Leinart was a good college QB, but he is not a very good NFL QB. After being a top 10 pick, he cant even beat out a 40 year old QB who was supposed to be in the downward spiral of his career. There is a reason Warner is QB, he gets the ball to receivers and he takes risks. He is a lot like Favre. The Cardinals dont have the running game or a dominant defense to start a QB who will merely manage the game. Not to mention it would be a waste of their deep threats. The Cardinals need a gun slinger, and Leinart is not that.

While I understand what your saying and do agree with you (accept about the defense) my point is Warner has played like crap in at least 3 games this season and has sat out 1.3 games this year. Today he has a fumble and bunch of horrible pass reads and a INT returned 101 yrds for a TD against the F'ing Lions. Sorry I am just frustrated and venting

While I understand what your saying and do agree with you (accept about the defense) my point is Warner has played like crap in at least 3 games this season and has sat out 1.3 games this year. Today he has a fumble and bunch of horrible pass reads and a INT returned 101 yrds for a TD against the F'ing Lions. Sorry I am just frustrated and venting

Their defense is definitely not dominant. Before today's game, they are 28th in the league against the pass and 17th against the rush. They arent even in the top half for either category.

I think the D plays fairly well. They have some room to improve at LB but they are pretty young. The D is playing very well today considering the positions they are being put in.

I think the D plays fairly well. They have some room to improve at LB but they are pretty young. The D is playing very well today considering the positions they are being put in.

Then what were you disagreeing with? Based on stats, they are 24th in defense. Leinart could not make up for that deficit at all.

No, you said "agree with you (accept about the defense)." What do you disagree with about the defense?

I do not think the D is that bad. They are on the field non stop and the only major weakness is LB. I know what the stats say but personally as a Cardinals fan I think the D is pretty good. Today alone they were put into some very tough spots and pulled it out.

I do not think the D is that bad. They are on the field non stop and the only major weakness is LB. I know what the stats say but personally as a Cardinals fan I think the D is pretty good. Today alone they were put into some very tough spots and pulled it out.

Yah they pulled it out...against the Lions.

Back