Card Supplies FS

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody,

Since finding card supplies is still a little hit or miss and since they seem to be pretty expensive when they can be found…I thought that I would start a card supplies thread here. I have found a few sources that sell in bulk that we might all be able to benefit from.

Please let me know what you are looking for…top loaders, penny sleeves, team bags, etc. and I can check and let you know price and availability.

Here are a few examples with prices:

Standard card penny sleeves (100 per pack) $1.00 per pack

Thick card penny sleeves (100 per pack) $1.25 per pack

Standard card 3x4 top loaders (25 per pack) $3.00 per pack

Team bags that hold up to 35 cards (100 per pack) $3.00 per pack

Tons of other supplies available too so please let me know what you might be looking for.

And please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Mike:

Save 5 bags of the standard penny sleeves. I will add the $ next time I buy into a box break. And you can send the bags one or two at a time when you mail me cards. Is that OK? Thanks.

Luis

I do have some Kevin...I can send you however many you need please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike
@grapler135s

Apologies for the late reply to you Mike, no idea how I overlooked this post! I could use about 8 please? Let me know what you need for them and I can send you some paypal!

Cheers!

Kevin

Do you have any more standard penny sleeves available? If so I'll take 2 packs.
I have a few more packs of standard penny sleeves available. Would have to add $4 for shipping though so total would be $6 dlvd for the two packs. Please let me know if that sounds okay or if you would like to hold off.

Thanks,
Mike

Back