cant find it in OPG

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250511094537&_trkparms=tab=Bidding

wasnt sure what to bid...havent looked at flipping stuff in awhile, a few decent cards...

think i got a pretty good deal though :scratch:

cant figure out what the hell the Deion is, looks like a 2004 Ex Clearly Authentics, but they dont have an auto version listed in the OPG...thinking the deion should pay for it, but i may keep it...i dont have any Deion AU or JSY, and ive got probably 1500 Deions :shock:

i thought during the bankrupsy, it was cards missing the jersey and auto, just the stamped cards, then they had auto sticker board sheets, and cardboard sheets :think: not sure...if its legit im thinking the deion itself would sell for more than i paid for everything...granted the rest of the stuff isnt crazy good, but its a few bucks here and there

:shock: BV of the lot not counting the Hightower (probably $2), the Aaron Brooks /10 (probably $20-$25 because the /25 or something was $15), or the Deion AU/Jsy

$282

Andrew Walter, Vernand Morency, and Rufus Alexander all $40 BV :lollol:

dont believe that set to be sticker, think its the cardboard inserts, and hearing that its maybe one of those 'redemption only' cards from when they put in too many redemptions that fell through, so it was a replacement...

didnt upper deck do a set like that a few years ago?

Back