Can someone explain this strategy?

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
Was just checking the watchers on my eBay store items.

I have maybe 3-5 each of Morant and Morency.

Every card of each of them has a watcher. I am assuming it is the same guy on each. Now, why wouldnt he contact me to try and get a deal done? I have the best offer thing up on each one.

Anyone understand this strategy?

impulse frustration buy after missing out on an item...maybe watching to see if you drop your price :scratch:

I do that as a "just in case" type of thing....you know, I've had two of the same cards in my watchlist for quite awhile now (still debating on them after over a month:redface:

I do that as a "just in case" type of thing....you know, I've had two of the same cards in my watchlist for quite awhile now (still debating on them after over a month:redface:

When I was looking for a Leroy Hill Sapphire Longevity RC, there was 1 in an ebay store for $5. I put it on my watch list because I knew no one would pay that much for it and waited to see if another would pop up. One did for $1.:cheers:

Another time I had something on watch for $9 and was also watching the same card in auction. When the auction passed $9, I bought the one in the ebay store.

Back