can anyone help me with this card?

Rick

Bench Warmer
I have had this Jim Harbaugh autograph card since 1997. Pulled it from a pack myself when i was collecting. I know it was from an insert set from the regular 1997 topps set. But i'm having a hard time finding any other info on it, as far odds per pack and/or how many of these cards exist. I figured with all the hype of Harbaugh caoching Michigan, it would be a good time to look into it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• harbaugh.jpg
    harbaugh.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
this was the only info i could find on the set, and i could only find one for sale online, which was at sportsmemorabilia .com I actually have card #5 from this set too, which is Desmond Howard.

Attachments

• topps.PNG
    topps.PNG
    78.1 KB · Views: 6
looks like it last sold for around $15...

I would guess somewhere around 500 or so would be a valid number...back in 97 I know pulling an auto was almost impossible and if I had to guess I would say 1:4 boxes type thing or harder...I poked around and found a hobby box online, but it only has the front cover stating that you could pull an auto...

looks like it last sold for around $15...

I would guess somewhere around 500 or so would be a valid number...back in 97 I know pulling an auto was almost impossible and if I had to guess I would say 1:4 boxes type thing or harder...I poked around and found a hobby box online, but it only has the front cover stating that you could pull an auto...
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate it. Its been almost 15 yrs since i bought a pack of cards, but after all this research ive been doing, i'm thinking a few new packs may be in my future lol

Wow, it has to suck to be the guy that sold it for under $5 dlvd!!

Great card!!

Back