Burbank Sportscards on the Beckett Marketplace

Good to hear!

Item Description Qty. Total

2002 Private Stock #130 Freddie Milons FB/15 1 $0.41

Can't beat a true RC #/15 for $.41
:dance:

They ship quick, and even fixed their mistake once immediately and with no hassle. Ive ordered from them numerous times.

You should feel safe ordering from anyone on the BMP. Multiple layers of protection.

Looking thru their stuff I bet it's not the hobby version. Someone at Burbank doesn't know what they're doing listing those Private Stock cards. They say they have 4 cards available of the Lito Sheppared #'d to 3... :ban:

I can't find the thread right now but I and several others, including Lisa I believe, have either recieved none of our order, or only part of it from these bums. They claim to have a whole lot of singles that player collectors would be interested in...(troy davis for me), but I never got any of them from them. Sent several emails, a joke if you ask me.

i won't touch bmb people, friends have had negative experiences and beckett didn't do anything on their behalf (in their cases) so f' em.

Yup. All usually overpriced (which everyone knows anyway) I have never had any bad experiences using BMP... maybe 15 transactions

Also dealt with Burbank a few times over the yrs... no issues :salut:

Haven't had any problems ordering from them, but when I ask them to give me a discount because their prices are too high they tell me they are already cheap enough. I order from DACW, they make deals.

Back