Racing Budweiser moving to Stewart-Haas?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Jayski.com reports:

Sources say that Budweiser signed off with [Stewart-Haas Racing] in the last month  after opting not to introduce a fourth different driver in seven seasons.

what does that mean for Stewart-Haas Racing?

BIG $$$$$$$$$$$ !!!

I'm taking that statement in a totally different context. When you sign off on somebody, that means you are done with them? Sounds like to me they are giving up on sponsoring Stewart-Haas, because they won't field a 4th car in their stable. Am I wrong? How is that big money for S-H? Aren't they with Richard Childress, and Harvick now? I'm confused. Need to read the whole story. I'm reading into this as Budweiser will not be sponsoring Harvick next year, or anyone else in that stable. I'm also thinking with them looking at hiring Rodney Childress, does that mean Mark Martin will possibly drive for them next year?

Last edited:
With them SHR trying to lure Rodney Childers, and Martin currently driving for Tony, I got the thought that maybe Mark could be a 4th team for them, but wishful thinking, I guess? So Childers is being coveted to be the crew chief for Harvick, then? I wonder if Mark will get some sort of job with SHR if he chooses not to drive.

I have to believe that if the "Old Guy" decides to retire, some racing team will grab him up and put him in the front office somewhere. Mark Martin has a wealth of knowledge!

Back