Racing Kurt Busch SIGNS with Stewart-Haas

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
jayski.com reports (along with other sports sites and tv channels):

Kurt Busch has signed a multiyear contract to drive for Stewart-Haas Racing beginning with the 2014 season, Busch told ESPN on Monday morning. "I'm going to Stewart-Haas," Busch said. "I've signed my deal." The SHR organization has said it will hold a news conference Tuesday afternoon "to announce the future expansion of Stewart-Haas Racing." Busch received the offer to drive for Stewart-Haas a week ago and received a subsequent offer from his current team, Furniture Row Racing, last week. He will be the fourth driver in the SHR stable, joining team owner #14-Tony Stewart, #4-Kevin Harvick and #10-Danica Patrick. Busch said Monday that he appreciates greatly the opportunity afforded him at FRR. Asked whether he can maintain focus and help get the #78 team into the Chase, he said, "Come Wednesday, that's all I'm going to think about."(ESPN)
AND An official announcement with team co-owner Gene Haas - the man behind the decision - is set for 2:00 pm/et Tuesday at SHR headquarters in Kannapolis, NC. Sources say SHR is attempting to obtain the #00 for Busch to use beginning next season in the Sprint Cup Series.

Back