Molson Hero
And heres what I got layin around:
SANY0001.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

SANY0003-1.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0006-1.jpg

Thats the stuff i could find in the big pile of cards i got around, ive opened up a box or two of pretty much everything in the last little while and cant find anything, I have also sold a bunch of things too. Theres nothin great there compared to what my friends have pulled, but ive gotten alot of compliments on the Roy/Brodeur patch.

Thanks, and your signature reminded me that I also have a Rob Schremp/ Some other guy dual Autograph #/25 on the way too.

I'd never say never on selling any of my stuff, but im gonna wait a while, especially with the Roy patch, even though its #'d/25 the selling prices for the ones that have gone on ebay are all over the place, same goes for the ovechkin /50, i got burned on a Carey price auto and Bourque Number so im gonna hold off a bit.

Has anyone else had problems with damaged cards in the Game Used product this year? Ive gotten alot of cards with shredded bottoms and edges, even ripples in the top qaurter of the card, not on anything good mind you, just some base, a few no name rookies and one jersey. Still for the price you pay for a product like Game Used you would expect some quality.

Interested in

rndmhro said:
And heres what I got layin around:
SANY0001.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

SANY0003-1.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0006-1.jpg

Thats the stuff i could find in the big pile of cards i got around, ive opened up a box or two of pretty much everything in the last little while and cant find anything, I have also sold a bunch of things too. Theres nothin great there compared to what my friends have pulled, but ive gotten alot of compliments on the Roy/Brodeur patch.

Could use your GU of Radulov, Armstrong and Bourne. E mail me and let me know what you are looking for in return.

usually it goes by the box

or at least a row of the entire box

ive sent 3 cards back last year

ultimate hockey real pricey stuff

Back